Great Bed and Breakfast in Harpers Ferry. Just a 5 minute walk from all the shops and restaurants in the downtown area. The room had a very comfortable king size bed and a great balcony with views overlooking the bridges and rivers below. We stayed for two nights and both breakfasts were amazing. Chad and Carrie (the owners) were very nice and friendly. Over all a great place to spend a weekend!
- Also Known As:
- The Ledge House And Canal House Cottage
- The Ledge House & Canal House Cottage Hotel
- The Ledge House & Canal House Cottage Hotel Harpers Ferry
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy incredible views of the famous Harpers Ferry Gap from our balconies and decks. Spacious suites with private bathrooms, king sized beds, sitting rooms, and cable. Fire place in the common area. The Ledge House is in Harpers Ferry National Historic Park. Hike the Appalachian Trail, Bike the C&O Canal, Raft the Shenandoah and Potomac Rivers. Taste wine country. Inquire about Vacation rentals and short-term rentals. Government per diem honored. ... more less