If I had to imagine the perfect B&B, this would be it! The owners were friendly, warm, and welcoming. I loved my spacious, clean, and attractively decorated room. I also liked that this B&B had a more relaxed style and not the overly frilly decor that a lot of B&Bs have. The bed was so comfortable and the bathroom spacious and ultra-clean. The views were outstanding and the location at the top of a hill overlooking the town and the rivers was so peaceful. My room overlooked a koi pond with a fountain and I loved the sound of water at night. I will definitely return here and recommend it to anyone seeking a quiet, peaceful, beautiful place to visit.
- Also Known As:
- The Ledge House And Canal House Cottage
- The Ledge House & Canal House Cottage Hotel Harpers Ferry
- The Ledge House & Canal House Cottage Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy incredible views of the famous Harpers Ferry Gap from our balconies and decks. Spacious suites with private bathrooms, king sized beds, sitting rooms, and cable. Fire place in the common area. The Ledge House is in Harpers Ferry National Historic Park. Hike the Appalachian Trail, Bike the C&O Canal, Raft the Shenandoah and Potomac Rivers. Taste wine country. Inquire about Vacation rentals and short-term rentals. Government per diem honored. ... more less