My wife and I spent our 10th anniversary here and had a fantastic time. The room was wonderful and the food was great. Sitting out on the deck overlooking the river and the training tacks was magnificent. The location of the house is just up the hill from down town Harpers Ferry. Just walk through the cemetery to Jefferson Rock and the down the Appalachian Trail and you are in town. No driving necessary.
We will be back.
- Also Known As:
- The Ledge House And Canal House Cottage
- The Ledge House & Canal House Cottage Hotel Harpers Ferry
- The Ledge House & Canal House Cottage Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy incredible views of the famous Harpers Ferry Gap from our balconies and decks. Spacious suites with private bathrooms, king sized beds, sitting rooms, and cable. Fire place in the common area. The Ledge House is in Harpers Ferry National Historic Park. Hike the Appalachian Trail, Bike the C&O Canal, Raft the Shenandoah and Potomac Rivers. Taste wine country. Inquire about Vacation rentals and short-term rentals. Government per diem honored. ... more less