If you are looking for a friendly, comfortable, informal little B&B with a superb view and convenient location in a very cute small town, you can't do better than the Ledge House. We plan to stay there next time we're in the area (from CT), and our mid-20s kids (from DC) do, too.
Occasional trains rumble and hoot along the river below. This didn't bother us at all, but those with train phobia probably won't want to stay here-- or anywhere else in this little RR town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy incredible views of the famous Harpers Ferry Gap from our balconies and decks. Spacious suites with private bathrooms, king sized beds, sitting rooms, and cable. Fire place in the common area. The Ledge House is in Harpers Ferry National Historic Park. Hike the Appalachian Trail, Bike the C&O Canal, Raft the Shenandoah and Potomac Rivers. Taste wine country. Inquire about Vacation rentals and short-term rentals. Government per diem honored. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your The Ledge House Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ledge House And Canal House Cottage
- The Ledge House & Canal House Cottage Hotel Harpers Ferry