“A Great meal after a long day of exploring!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Monterey, California
“A Great meal after a long day of exploring!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

Harpers Ferry and the surrounding area is so awesome! We were so hungry after not eating lunch this day. We arrived at 6:00pm on Monday, September 30. Unfortunately, I do not know the name of our server, but she was so friendly! We really enjoyed our time with her. All the food was homemade, so delicious! I had what was likely the best cheeseburger ever!! The peach cobbler was devine! I would eat here again in a heart beat!!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Ashburn
“Town's Inn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

My son and I went here after rafting on the Shenandoah. We couldn't believe our good fortune to get a table on the front porch with an awesome view of the street and mountains. Our server, Hannah, was extremely nice and helpful - she even brought me new batteries for my camera!! The inside of the inn is completely charming and it looks like a great place to spend the night. The food was good - not fancy, but filling and very reasonably priced for a tourist town. My son and I have great memories of our meal here. Thanks Hannah!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Kearny, NJ
“Friendly, relaxed place with tasty homemade food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

My wife and I have now eaten at the Town's Inn several times during the past few years, and our experience has consistently been positive. They used to have a guitar where I would play a few tunes while waiting for the food to be served, but it was sold--however, I was told by the owner Karan that she is planning on getting a new one. The owner is always close by in case there are any special requests, since she lives on the premises. There is also a selection of items to buy which is more varied than any nearby grocery store, so I usually pick up something unusual like cranberry juice or maple syrup. Many of these goods are made my merchants within driving distance of the inn, including Frederick (Maryland). If you ask for something which is not on the menu, they'll often make it for you if you describe it to them. The prices are always reasonable too. There is a private old-fashioned courtyard in the back with a romantic setting. All kinds of people visit here, making it an interesting place to meet new folks. They also serve the most unusual beers in town. They're open every day until 10 p.m. which for Harpers Ferry is late compared with everywhere else in town.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Juneau, Alaska, United States
“Great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

We ate here on my birthday and I'm glad we did. The food is all homemade and tastes fantastic. I had the best pork BBQ sandwich ever!

Visited August 2013
Bel Alton, Maryland
“Blech”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

Service was slow; the server looked harried even though she only had two tables. The food took forever and the french onion soup tasted weird, though my husband said his hamburger was okay. I ordered the peach cobbler for dessert but it had so much cinnamon in it that it was bitter, and it was mostly bread. Oh, and the server never came back to see if everything was okay; we flagged her down for dessert and then the check, which I felt was higher than it should have been. The one thing that was very nice was the ambiance- we sat at one of the tables behind the restaurant and it was very pretty.

Visited August 2013