“Awesome Adventure” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Awesome Adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

We did the zip line canopy tour on 7/27/13 and had an awesome time. There are so many people doing so many difference activities but everything is very organized. The customer service people were very friendly and helpful. When we got out on the course our guides Shawn and Josh took time to explain every zip and bridge we encountered in full detail. They were both very personable and entertaining the whole trip. If you are looking for a fun and thrilling adventure, I would highly suggest this one. Also check out other activities River Riders has to offer. We will be going back for a few more!!!

Gainesville, Virginia
“Amazing adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

My group of 4 friends ranged in age from 37 to 60-something. A few were apprehensive, but after the first zip, we were flying like squirrels. Our guides, Tyler and Stefon, were top-notch! They were entertaining, but VERY professional. At no time did we feel unsafe - they were experts with first-timers zippers. Our trip was on a Thursday, mid-day and we were the ONLY people on the entire course. We plan to go again in the fall. After your zip line tour, you MUST go to Harper's Ferry for a burger.

Leesburg, Virginia
“Worthwhile Trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

In short, a great time! Here's the breakdown; Took 3 Children (14, 12, 7). Decided to do both Adventure Park & Zip Line.

First, the Adventure Park - it's great. You have (2) hours to do it, which is important since it's actually quite a challenge to complete all 5 available courses - 1 Beginner, 2 Intermediate, 1 Advanced, 1 Extreme. We started with the Beginner which provides a good introductory challenge to all, including my very athletic 12 & 14 year olds. The Intermediate proved to be quite a challenge to my 7 year old daughter who could barely complete all the obstacles - so keep this in mind in the event you take different age groups. My 12 year old daughter moved on to the next Intermediate course, while my son went to the Advanced course, both completed these, however, they provide a good workout. Keep in mind that due to the crowd, you may not have time to complete all the courses. We were able to do 3 in our 2 hour span - next time I go, my son would likely go straight to the Intermediates, then do the Advanced / Extreme.

The Zip Line is also a great time. Our guides were phenomenal! (Laura & Adam) - they were absolutely wonderful to our kids. They breezed through the first 3 or 4 lines, then, were slowed down by the crowds, however, the guides kept them entertained and excited about the upcoming lines. They completed the entire course in less then 90 minutes. I can't say enough about their friendliness, professionalism, and focus on safety.

Definitely would consider a return trip to do the remaining Adventure Courses - this is a first class company who really understands customer service.

Fayetteville, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
“What a rush!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

Very safe and organized. Our guide Tyler and his partner were awesome. We were 1st timers but left feeling like pros. A top notch outfit. We will return again.

DE
“Best time ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

We were in the area for our 15th anniversary and decided to go zip lining here. Our guides were Josh and Issaac and they were so wonderful. They made us feel like we were just hanging out with friends for the day. They were very knowledgable and so friendly. We even did some repelling off one of the zipline towers, which I thought I would never do. But it was great! I will definitely be back with family and friends to do more zip lining and try out the rafting and tubing as well. I definitely recommend coming here if you are in the area. Everyone is very friendly and it is a top quality program they have.

Visited May 2013