“Really Loved The Canopy Tour / Zipping” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: West Virginia whitewater rafting, tubing, zip line canopy tour, kayaking, canoeing, biking, climbing, team building, and outdoor adventure summer camps in Harpers Ferry and C and O Canal National Parks on the Shenandoah and Potomac Rivers. We are the closest outfitter to the Washington, DC, Baltimore, MD and Northern Virginia metro areas.
15 attraction reviews
“Really Loved The Canopy Tour / Zipping”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Our family did the Canopy tour with two other families, 6 teens and 6 adults. They normally have smaller groups but they gave us an extra guide so we could all go together. This was my first time on a zip line but now I feel like a pro. I am usually nervous of heights but I felt very comfortable and safe on this. It was really a blast. The guides (Mike, Lewis, and Tyler) made it fun by cracking jokes but at the same time they were very serious about safety. Would love to come back and try the night zipping now that my confidence is high. We stayed in the rental home nearby called Battlefields, also owned by River Riders, and recommend that as well. It's a short walk to River Riders and the house is newly remodeled. They even let us stay past check out on Sunday so we could try the zip-lining. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Sterling, Virginia
10 attraction reviews
“Wonderful time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

I went to zipline canopy tour twice, first time - with friends, and then with my kids, 12 and 16. Had a great time on both visits. Our guides were Laura and Matt on the first trip, and Jessie and Matt on the second trip. They are great guides and were keeping everyone entertained and safe. Matt is a local history whiz and knows a lot about Civil War and local battles. The setting of the canopy tour is in the gorgeous wood area overlooking Shenandoah river and the mountains. I look forward to going there again and try their kayaking or rafting tour.

Cambridge, Maryland
“Amazing adventure!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

Or family of four (kids ages 8 and 10) had an amazing day! We spent the a.m. At the adventure park with Michael as our guide and the p.m. with guides Joe and Marvin on the canopy zip line tour. All staff were friendly, helpful, and fun to be around. They made every step of the day easy and family friendly. I would recommend this park to anyone!! We can't wait to go back!!

Baltimore, Maryland
“Awesome day of fun and activity!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

My 15 year old daughter and I did the Adventure Course and then biking along the Shenadoah and we had a great time! The Adventure Course was challenging but not too much, and a lot of fun. The staff from the front office, to the guides, the drivers, everyone - are so nice and helpful! We never felt bad asking questions and it really seemed like the staff cared that we had a good time. We can't wait to go back and do more of the activities - they have tons to offer! I would recommend this outfit to anyone looking for a different and exciting way to have fun - very family friendly!

New Jersey
“Great family fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

I have 9 year old and 12 year boys. We white water rafted with this outfit and they were very professional. The river provided some good fun. Then on our second day we did the adventure park. Really cool, a little boys dream. Two hours of rope swings, zip lines, climbing ladders, walls.