We were traveling by bikes on the tow path of the C&O canal. This hotel is located a few miles up hill from the canal but worth the effort! The staff was friendly and the rooms were clean and larger that most. The continental breakfast was good and very much appreciated! The best part about the stay was the beds! They were incredible! So soft I didn't want to get up!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are the closest hotel to Harpers Ferry National Historical Park near historic Harpers Ferry and just minutes from Hollywood Casino Charles Town. Whether you are looking to explore our country's history, enjoy the natural beauty of the mountains, or checking out the gaming and horse-racing action in Charles Town, the Econo Lodge is the perfect place to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Econo Lodge Harpers Ferry reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Harpers Ferry Hotel Harpers Ferry
- Comfort Inn Harpers Ferry
- Harpers Ferry Comfort Inn