My wife and I had the pleasure of staying here when we were biking the Great Allegheny Passage Trail and the C&O Towpath from Pittsburgh, PA to Washington DC and returning (622 miles) in June 2013. It was very affordable and the staff was so friendly and helpful. They allowed us to keep our bikes in the room which we greatly appreciated. They had a very substantial continental breakfast in the morning which we heartily enjoyed. It was very convenient to ride from the hotel to the historical attractions in Harper's Ferry every day. It is a pleasant three block walk to several nice restaurants which we enjoyed. The room and bathroom were very clean and smelled nice. We met many hikers who were walking the Appalachian Trail and wanted a nice rest for the night and a hot shower. It was like old home week for a brotherhood of those who enjoy the great outdoors but occasionally need civil amenities. We will stay here anytime we are in the area, and without hesitation recommend staying here.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Harpers Ferry Hotel
- Econo Lodge Harpers Ferry Hotel Harpers Ferry
- Comfort Inn Harpers Ferry
- Harpers Ferry Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are the closest hotel to Harpers Ferry National Historical Park near historic Harpers Ferry and just minutes from Hollywood Casino Charles Town. Whether you are looking to explore our country's history, enjoy the natural beauty of the mountains, or checking out the gaming and horse-racing action in Charles Town, the Econo Lodge is the perfect place to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Econo Lodge Harpers Ferry reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.