We stayed here for a couple of nights and we have been very impressed by this small hotel. The service was great and the room was pretty comfortable for the 2 of us and our 5 year old daughter. The room was very clean, well sized bathroom with ceramic tile floors and granite countertops not what we were expecting for sure. The hotel offers daily breakfast and it was pretty decent. We chose to eat have breakfast in our room the second night just because we wanted to use the nice table there looking at the mountains.
The hotel is very close to the Lower Town but not all the roads are pedestrian friendly. Once you get from the hotel to Washington Street (abt an 8- 10 minute walk) then you are fine and it will be another 20 minutes to get there (with a kid).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are the closest hotel to Harpers Ferry National Historical Park near historic Harpers Ferry and just minutes from Hollywood Casino Charles Town. Whether you are looking to explore our country's history, enjoy the natural beauty of the mountains, or checking out the gaming and horse-racing action in Charles Town, the Econo Lodge is the perfect place to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Econo Lodge Harpers Ferry reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Harpers Ferry Hotel Harpers Ferry
- Comfort Inn Harpers Ferry
- Harpers Ferry Comfort Inn