This is the only motel of its kind the Harpers Ferry area, and it is excellent value at a very reasonable price. The room with two double beds was very comfortable and cozy with the table and chairs, large TV, microwave, fridge, iron, etc. Everyone on the staff was smiling and helpful, the lobby and all areas very clean and well maintained.
We stayed 2 nights, one of which there was only one other vehicle in the parking lot. Nonetheless both mornings we faced a full hot breakfast - waffles, danish, toast, bagles, cereal, biscuits, gravy, sausage patties and egg patties. An unbelievable offering for only a few guests.
We will use this motel for all our visits to the areas, and will tell our friends to do so also
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Harpers Ferry Hotel
- Econo Lodge Harpers Ferry Hotel Harpers Ferry
- Comfort Inn Harpers Ferry
- Harpers Ferry Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are the closest hotel to Harpers Ferry National Historical Park near historic Harpers Ferry and just minutes from Hollywood Casino Charles Town. Whether you are looking to explore our country's history, enjoy the natural beauty of the mountains, or checking out the gaming and horse-racing action in Charles Town, the Econo Lodge is the perfect place to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Econo Lodge Harpers Ferry reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.