I stayed here for 2 nights while on vacation and I really liked this place and would stay here again. The room was clean, the front desk was helpful, and I felt safe. I liked the location also because it is about 1 hour from Washington DC and 1 hour to Gettysburg PA and I visited both places while I stayed here. The breakfast included yogurt, apples, cereal, biscuits, sausage patties, egg patties, bagels, boiled eggs, muffins, and juice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are the closest hotel to Harpers Ferry National Historical Park near historic Harpers Ferry and just minutes from Hollywood Casino Charles Town. Whether you are looking to explore our country's history, enjoy the natural beauty of the mountains, or checking out the gaming and horse-racing action in Charles Town, the Econo Lodge is the perfect place to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Econo Lodge Harpers Ferry reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Harpers Ferry Hotel Harpers Ferry
- Comfort Inn Harpers Ferry
- Harpers Ferry Comfort Inn