The customer service was outstanding. More than once was this demonstrated as we needed to change plans due to unforeseen circumstances. First with another family that couldn't make the trip due to car problems and again when an unsuspected illness occurred in our family.
Overall the hotel is well kept and clean. The room had very comfortable queen sized beds unlike most hotels offering full size. The layout and location were good and the amenities were ok. The workout room only had two machines plus part of a universal set. There was no hot-tub so that was a disappointment, however the breakfast that was included was much better than a traditional continental style at most chain hotels.
The best part of our stay was the Elvis show on Saturday night. Although the impersonator looked nothing like The King, he really engaged the audience and put on quite a show. There was a barbeque and car show. Unfortunately we missed the car show.
We chose this hotel due to its proximity to the historic village of Harpers Ferry and the white water rafting and adventure park. Value was excellent and we would definitely come back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gaming – History – Adventure …Only one hour from DC and Baltimore. Offering FREE Shuttle service to and from Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races! The Quality Hotel Conference Center in beautiful Harpers Ferry, West Virginia is full of modern amenities to accommodate your every need. Whether you are a first-time visitor to the area or a seasoned vet, let the Quality team help you relax and enjoy the peaceful, serene surroundings. With 100 deluxe hotel rooms, superb dining from our on-site restaurant, live entertainment in our lounge, and tempting solutions from our Day Spa & Salon, the Quality Hotel in Harpers Ferry can handle any size group and still find time to cater to the traveling couple. New on-site Day Spa & Salon offers complete spa, hair, skin, and nail services to help rejuvenate your mind, body, and spirit. Within walking distance of Harpers Ferry National Historical Park and various outdoor activities, the Quality Hotel Conference Center is a history and outdoor lover’s paradise. Whitewater rafting, Civil War history, hiking the Appalachian Trail, sightseeing, and antique shopping are just a small sampling of what’s in store when you visit. Don’t forget about all the available action, including over 5,000 slots and brand new table games, at the acclaimed and newly renovated Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races less than 5 miles away. Free Shuttle Service to and from the Casino. Let the Quality Hotel Conference Center host your next conference, banquet, wedding, or group travel. With over 10,000 square feet of conference / reception space, the Quality team will assist you in any way possible to ensure your function is a complete success. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Quality Hotel Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Harpers Ferry
- Quality Hotel Harpers Ferry
- Harpers Ferry Quality Inn