The hotel was on the low end of the middle. We had just traveled a HARD 6 hours across Cumberland, we happened to be in front of a snow storm but were unaware of it. We had held two rooms on our card for another family who was an hour or so behind us - thus IN the storm. We cancelled the room when we got there, but with it being outside of the 24 hour cancellation deadline, we of course were charged. I understand this being the policy, even though I don't agree with it since it was an unexpected and emergency situation. However, Brandon was quite disrespectful and condescending about this. That being said, this hotel is not worth the $140 price tag. The beds were not very comfortable, there was mold around the tub and the walls were paper thin. I know this because the baby next door woke us up sooner than he did his parents. Also the vouchers were unexpected. We travel a good bit and I have never experienced this for a complimentary breakfast. Even though this was a very nice location to Harpers Ferry, drive the extra couple of miles and stay in Charles Town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gaming – History – Adventure …Only one hour from DC and Baltimore. Offering FREE Shuttle service to and from Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races! The Quality Hotel Conference Center in beautiful Harpers Ferry, West Virginia is full of modern amenities to accommodate your every need. Whether you are a first-time visitor to the area or a seasoned vet, let the Quality team help you relax and enjoy the peaceful, serene surroundings. With 100 deluxe hotel rooms, superb dining from our on-site restaurant, live entertainment in our lounge, and tempting solutions from our Day Spa & Salon, the Quality Hotel in Harpers Ferry can handle any size group and still find time to cater to the traveling couple. New on-site Day Spa & Salon offers complete spa, hair, skin, and nail services to help rejuvenate your mind, body, and spirit. Within walking distance of Harpers Ferry National Historical Park and various outdoor activities, the Quality Hotel Conference Center is a history and outdoor lover’s paradise. Whitewater rafting, Civil War history, hiking the Appalachian Trail, sightseeing, and antique shopping are just a small sampling of what’s in store when you visit. Don’t forget about all the available action, including over 5,000 slots and brand new table games, at the acclaimed and newly renovated Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races less than 5 miles away. Free Shuttle Service to and from the Casino. Let the Quality Hotel Conference Center host your next conference, banquet, wedding, or group travel. With over 10,000 square feet of conference / reception space, the Quality team will assist you in any way possible to ensure your function is a complete success. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Quality Hotel Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Harpers Ferry
- Quality Hotel Harpers Ferry
- Harpers Ferry Quality Inn