Although the rooms were a bit pricey (~$125) the service was far above what you would expect from a small hotel. Everyone was so nice, helpful and even better HAPPY! Brandon Noyes and Kathy Garza went above and beyond to ensure our family reunion was a success, accomodating all our needs and sometimes crazy requests. If you stay at enough hotels the rooms all blur in memory, but when you encounter a great employee you will always remember them, thanks Brandon & Kathy, we WILL see you guys in the future.
Now to the hotel. Easy access for older members of my family (three floors with elevator and wheelchair access). The beds were clean, neat and comfortable. The maids must be military because those were the tightest sheets I have EVER seen (could bounce a quarter off them!). They have a heated pool (which from what I hear) the kids loved and it's in the lower level.
The grounds are near most of the doings in town and there's a shuttle (with a cool driver) to bring you around. Overall a great hotel, great staff and wonderful city. The hotel also sits on a hill with a beautiful view of the valley below.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gaming – History – Adventure …Only one hour from DC and Baltimore. Offering FREE Shuttle service to and from Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races! The Quality Hotel Conference Center in beautiful Harpers Ferry, West Virginia is full of modern amenities to accommodate your every need. Whether you are a first-time visitor to the area or a seasoned vet, let the Quality team help you relax and enjoy the peaceful, serene surroundings. With 100 deluxe hotel rooms, superb dining from our on-site restaurant, live entertainment in our lounge, and tempting solutions from our Day Spa & Salon, the Quality Hotel in Harpers Ferry can handle any size group and still find time to cater to the traveling couple. New on-site Day Spa & Salon offers complete spa, hair, skin, and nail services to help rejuvenate your mind, body, and spirit. Within walking distance of Harpers Ferry National Historical Park and various outdoor activities, the Quality Hotel Conference Center is a history and outdoor lover’s paradise. Whitewater rafting, Civil War history, hiking the Appalachian Trail, sightseeing, and antique shopping are just a small sampling of what’s in store when you visit. Don’t forget about all the available action, including over 5,000 slots and brand new table games, at the acclaimed and newly renovated Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races less than 5 miles away. Free Shuttle Service to and from the Casino. Let the Quality Hotel Conference Center host your next conference, banquet, wedding, or group travel. With over 10,000 square feet of conference / reception space, the Quality team will assist you in any way possible to ensure your function is a complete success. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Quality Hotel Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Harpers Ferry
- Quality Hotel Harpers Ferry
- Harpers Ferry Quality Inn