I chose this hotel for its convenient location, but it did not live up to a standard of excellence. The room was clean and quiet, but the wireless internet did not work. We were on the far west end of the main building. The hotel could use a little TLC as the carpet was a little warped in the hallway and two room numbers fell off the wall in the night. Although I did not see anyone smoking in the building, groups of people were socializing and smoking under the covered entryway and in front of the door where I had to walk to get in and out. The entrance/exit to the property is dangerously located just shy of the top of a hill where traffic was zipping past from both directions. Turning out in either direction was unnerving because it is impossible to see very far up the road to the right where traffic is coming over and down the hill, and vegetation keeps traffic hidden as it comes from the left going up the hill. In addition the median is placed so that it is hard to get past cars coming from the left, get turned, and get up speed to merge with traffic coming from the right.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gaming – History – Adventure …Only one hour from DC and Baltimore. Offering FREE Shuttle service to and from Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races! The Quality Hotel Conference Center in beautiful Harpers Ferry, West Virginia is full of modern amenities to accommodate your every need. Whether you are a first-time visitor to the area or a seasoned vet, let the Quality team help you relax and enjoy the peaceful, serene surroundings. With 100 deluxe hotel rooms, superb dining from our on-site restaurant, live entertainment in our lounge, and tempting solutions from our Day Spa & Salon, the Quality Hotel in Harpers Ferry can handle any size group and still find time to cater to the traveling couple. New on-site Day Spa & Salon offers complete spa, hair, skin, and nail services to help rejuvenate your mind, body, and spirit. Within walking distance of Harpers Ferry National Historical Park and various outdoor activities, the Quality Hotel Conference Center is a history and outdoor lover’s paradise. Whitewater rafting, Civil War history, hiking the Appalachian Trail, sightseeing, and antique shopping are just a small sampling of what’s in store when you visit. Don’t forget about all the available action, including over 5,000 slots and brand new table games, at the acclaimed and newly renovated Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races less than 5 miles away. Free Shuttle Service to and from the Casino. Let the Quality Hotel Conference Center host your next conference, banquet, wedding, or group travel. With over 10,000 square feet of conference / reception space, the Quality team will assist you in any way possible to ensure your function is a complete success. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Quality Hotel Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Harpers Ferry
- Quality Hotel Harpers Ferry
- Harpers Ferry Quality Inn