This was my second trip to the Quality Hotel Conference Center in Harpers Ferry. My wife Barbara and I were traveling to attend a Medal of Honor remembrance ceremony in Burkettsville, Maryland, and we wanted to find a convenient place to stay near Burkettsville without having to go into Frederick, MD. We remembered that the Quality Hotel in Harpers Ferry was only a few miles from our intended destination and we remembered our earlier visit to that Hotel in April of 2010 and decided to stay there on this trip. The Hotel is easily accessable from US Rt 340 in Harpers Ferry. It is perfectly located for those who want to vist the race track in Charles Town, WV, or many Civil War Historic site such as Antietam, South Mountain, and of course Harpers Ferry. The Hotel staff is very visitor oriented. Registration was simple and they had a registrtaion package pre-prepared for my convenience. The Hotel has three levels and also has a large number of spacious conference rooms, which I had seen and used during my first visit 2010. The room my wife and I were given was spacious and well equiped with refrigerator, large screen TV, and wireless internet. The bathroom was large and had inner and outer areas however, the fixtures were some what older. The room was equiped with its own heater and controls which gave us the ability to find the perfect sleeping temprature and the evening was spent comfortably. In the morning we availed ourselves of the complimentary hot breakfast buffet, which had eggs, sausage, home fries, waffles, fruits, sweet rolls, various breads, and cold foods such as cerials. The coffe was excellent. If you are in the area of Harpers Ferry, I would recommend that you stay at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gaming – History – Adventure …Only one hour from DC and Baltimore. Offering FREE Shuttle service to and from Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races! The Quality Hotel Conference Center in beautiful Harpers Ferry, West Virginia is full of modern amenities to accommodate your every need. Whether you are a first-time visitor to the area or a seasoned vet, let the Quality team help you relax and enjoy the peaceful, serene surroundings. With 100 deluxe hotel rooms, superb dining from our on-site restaurant, live entertainment in our lounge, and tempting solutions from our Day Spa & Salon, the Quality Hotel in Harpers Ferry can handle any size group and still find time to cater to the traveling couple. New on-site Day Spa & Salon offers complete spa, hair, skin, and nail services to help rejuvenate your mind, body, and spirit. Within walking distance of Harpers Ferry National Historical Park and various outdoor activities, the Quality Hotel Conference Center is a history and outdoor lover’s paradise. Whitewater rafting, Civil War history, hiking the Appalachian Trail, sightseeing, and antique shopping are just a small sampling of what’s in store when you visit. Don’t forget about all the available action, including over 5,000 slots and brand new table games, at the acclaimed and newly renovated Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races less than 5 miles away. Free Shuttle Service to and from the Casino. Let the Quality Hotel Conference Center host your next conference, banquet, wedding, or group travel. With over 10,000 square feet of conference / reception space, the Quality team will assist you in any way possible to ensure your function is a complete success. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Quality Hotel Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Harpers Ferry
- Quality Hotel Harpers Ferry
- Harpers Ferry Quality Inn