While this is a somewhat tired, outdated property, it is in a great location right off the highway and is very close to the National Park entrance and the main street (Washington) leading to the Village of Harpers Ferry. It has what looks like to be a good restaurant/tavern and an OK free breakfast. The breakfast room is quite large and doubles as a banquet room, as it did one night while we were there. All of the staff from the Front desk Manager, Breakfast lady and housekeeping were very friendly and helpful. The guest room, while large and containing a small refrigerator and microwave, was pretty worn. There is no work station, just a small square table with a single electrical plug available in the wall. I had to unplug the floor lamp next to the table to charge both my laptop and phone, which left things pretty dark. Pretty small pillows too. They get a pretty good rate for this property and seem to have a lot of conference and big group events, but coulduse some remodeling of the hallways and guest rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gaming – History – Adventure …Only one hour from DC and Baltimore. Offering FREE Shuttle service to and from Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races! The Quality Hotel Conference Center in beautiful Harpers Ferry, West Virginia is full of modern amenities to accommodate your every need. Whether you are a first-time visitor to the area or a seasoned vet, let the Quality team help you relax and enjoy the peaceful, serene surroundings. With 100 deluxe hotel rooms, superb dining from our on-site restaurant, live entertainment in our lounge, and tempting solutions from our Day Spa & Salon, the Quality Hotel in Harpers Ferry can handle any size group and still find time to cater to the traveling couple. New on-site Day Spa & Salon offers complete spa, hair, skin, and nail services to help rejuvenate your mind, body, and spirit. Within walking distance of Harpers Ferry National Historical Park and various outdoor activities, the Quality Hotel Conference Center is a history and outdoor lover’s paradise. Whitewater rafting, Civil War history, hiking the Appalachian Trail, sightseeing, and antique shopping are just a small sampling of what’s in store when you visit. Don’t forget about all the available action, including over 5,000 slots and brand new table games, at the acclaimed and newly renovated Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races less than 5 miles away. Free Shuttle Service to and from the Casino. Let the Quality Hotel Conference Center host your next conference, banquet, wedding, or group travel. With over 10,000 square feet of conference / reception space, the Quality team will assist you in any way possible to ensure your function is a complete success. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Quality Hotel Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Harpers Ferry
- Quality Hotel Harpers Ferry
- Harpers Ferry Quality Inn