This hotel is nothing fancy. We stayed here during a family trip; we mostly stayed at Hampton Inns, and this was not as nice as a Hampton, but it was adequate.
The hotel appears to consist of three separate buildings, each of which has (I believe) two floors. Our rooms were in the second building on the second floor. No elevator, so we entered the building (there was a card reader for security, but the door always seemed to be open) and climbed the concrete stairs (carpeted with stained indoor/outdoor carpeting) to the second floor. The rooms were very large - so large, in fact, that the lighting wasn't terribly adequate and the rooms always seemed dark. Nevertheless, the rooms were clean and the beds comfortable.
Front desk staff was nice - provided directions to restaurants and stores in the area and called each of our rooms to make sure everything was ok.
Breakfast was pretty dreary - the standard waffles (which were fine), watery eggs, and a very limited selection of breads. It was provided in a large dining room with plenty of counter space and seating - which made the limited selection of food seem even more limited. Not the breakfast we'd had at other stops (which were mostly, as I've said, Hampton Inns). It was adequate.
They stay was really just ok - I would look for something nicer the next time I'm in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gaming – History – Adventure …Only one hour from DC and Baltimore. Offering FREE Shuttle service to and from Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races! The Quality Hotel Conference Center in beautiful Harpers Ferry, West Virginia is full of modern amenities to accommodate your every need. Whether you are a first-time visitor to the area or a seasoned vet, let the Quality team help you relax and enjoy the peaceful, serene surroundings. With 100 deluxe hotel rooms, superb dining from our on-site restaurant, live entertainment in our lounge, and tempting solutions from our Day Spa & Salon, the Quality Hotel in Harpers Ferry can handle any size group and still find time to cater to the traveling couple. New on-site Day Spa & Salon offers complete spa, hair, skin, and nail services to help rejuvenate your mind, body, and spirit. Within walking distance of Harpers Ferry National Historical Park and various outdoor activities, the Quality Hotel Conference Center is a history and outdoor lover’s paradise. Whitewater rafting, Civil War history, hiking the Appalachian Trail, sightseeing, and antique shopping are just a small sampling of what’s in store when you visit. Don’t forget about all the available action, including over 5,000 slots and brand new table games, at the acclaimed and newly renovated Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races less than 5 miles away. Free Shuttle Service to and from the Casino. Let the Quality Hotel Conference Center host your next conference, banquet, wedding, or group travel. With over 10,000 square feet of conference / reception space, the Quality team will assist you in any way possible to ensure your function is a complete success. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Quality Hotel Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Harpers Ferry
- Quality Hotel Harpers Ferry
- Harpers Ferry Quality Inn