“Flooded room, Zero customer service” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Del Rio

Save Saved
You added Ramada Del Rio to your Saves list
Ramada Del Rio
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2101 Veterans Boulevard, Hwy 90 W & Cantu Street, Del Rio, TX 78840   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #5 of 11 hotels in Del Rio
“Flooded room, Zero customer service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Got in late, room was flooded by the a/c unit--which they knew because there was a drip pan under the unit. The tub faucet was running and wouldn't shut off. When I tried to call the front desk, they wouldn't answer when I pushed the call button. When I called on my iPhone, they finally answered. They told me I had to come down to the office to get another room. They were very flippant and made me bring my three children with me. By the time we got in our new room, it was past 1:00am. The following morning the ongoing construction at the motel woke us up before 7:00am. This hotel had the highest rating of all the hotels in Del Rio, but I would've rather stayed in the Motel 6.

• Stayed July 2013
Kim S, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Del Rio, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Dear Crista,
On behalf of Ramada Del Rio, please accept my apology for your unpleasant stay. We greatly appreciate your honesty on TripAdvisor. We have addressed the situations you encountered to all of the proper departments. Valued guests like yourself are very important to us. I do hope that you will give us another chance. We are currently putting the finishing touches on our renovation and I am sure you and your family would enjoy all the new things Ramada has to offer. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or need any assistance with future reservations. Sincerly, Kim Shadwick

220 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Boynton Beach
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Trying to be fair since the property was under serious rennovation. The room itself was OK, but the common area was dank with the strong smell of stale smoke. I guess this used to allow smoking in the building, or maybe still do, in any case the smell of smoke impacted the entire experience.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Kim S, Guest Relations Manager at Ramada Del Rio, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Dear John F,
Thank you very much for your generous comments! We appreciate that you took the time to comment on TripAdvisor. We would like to appoligize for any inconvience you might have experienced during your stay. The finishing touches on the first phase of the renovation are almost complete. The new additions to our hotel have come out beautifuly and we hope that you can take the time to come back soon to see the amazing outcome!
Kind Regards,
Kim Shadwick
San Antonio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

I am sure that the next vist will be excellent as always. The staff was excellent and very cordial and helpful.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Been to Ramada Del Rio? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Del Rio

Address: 2101 Veterans Boulevard, Hwy 90 W & Cantu Street, Del Rio, TX 78840
Location: United States > Texas > Del Rio
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#3 Business Hotel in Del Rio
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Del Rio 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Wyndham, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Ramada Del Rio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Inn Del Rio Hotel Del Rio

If you own or manage Ramada Del Rio, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.