“EXCELLENT place to STAY” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Del Rio
“EXCELLENT place to STAY”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I were looking for a place to stay on our way to big bend national park. We stayed at Best Western inn of del rio. The check in process was really smooth. The staff made us feel special and welcoming. The lobby area was very clean and made us feel at home.

The room was very clean and spacious. The bath room was clean with all the necessary amenities. We had a good night sleep and woke up relaxed for our long day at big bend park.

The breakfast was complimentary. They had variety of options available like breakfast taco, hot waffle, Danish, etc. We left with our bellies full and didn't even have lunch.

Overall we had an excellent stay for very good rate.

• Stayed March 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Northumberland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2012

My wife and I had a very agreeable stay here recently. The room was large, comfortable and reasonably priced, with a good choice for breakfast. I would like to commend the staff who were particularly helpful.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Austin, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2012

My recent stay at this Best Western was extremely pleasant. The room was large (except for the bathroom),clean, and well furnished. The breakfast was very good with both hot and cold items available, including cereals, breads, breakfast tacos, waffles, juices, coffee, etc. The management was more than pleasant and helpful with excellent suggestions for dinner, for a great place to walk in the morning, and for anything they were asked. The only slight negative is one I suspect is shared by most hotels in Del Rio -- some traffic noise from a busy highway. I highly recommend both hotel and management.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Del Rio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2011

I feel just as welcome as I do when I am at my home. The folks at the Best Western Inn of Del Rio are just terrific! Sometimes I must work late and I never get disturbed by staff when I sleep in, and the rooms are always well kept-despite the age of the property. (and with all the recent upgrades, one would have difficulty believing it is not brand new).
I would be hard pressed to choose an employee who outperforms the rest as everyone is just so wonderful. Gloria Martinez seems to have an incredible grasp on making ALL guests feel special. The owner/manager team also treat me wonderfully. When your travels bring you close to Del Rio, Texas, I would recommend timing your journey so that you can experience the REAL hospitality found at The Best Western Inn of Del Rio.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2011

Compared to other hotels, this was the best place I ever stayed in Del rio. Excellent customer service, clean rooms and very resonable rates. I was happy that I stayed here. Breakfast was ok with resonable rates, what else to expect. Very happy with my stay. Also the internet...

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
New Braunfels, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2011

When you traveling to Del Rio,TX, go to this hotel, they have a very clean room. They have a very nice lobby were they serve breakfast in the morning. we enjoyed our stay, good value
outdoor pool was amezing what a view we had from our room

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
San Marcos, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2011

I stay a night or two at this location on an almost monthly basis. The rooms have been recently refurbished with new beds, new paint, etc. I have found the staff to be exceedingly helpful and pleasant. The price is right. This motel is a comfortable place to stay!

Room Tip: The rooms on the pool side are quieter