“Good value, great place” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Del Rio Executive Inn

You added Del Rio Executive Inn to your Saves list
Del Rio Executive Inn
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2000 Veterans Boulevard, Del Rio, TX 78840 (Formerly Americas Best Value Inn)   |
Ranked #12 of 12 Hotels in Del Rio
Chattanooga, Oklahoma
“Good value, great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2010

The room was large and comfortable, with a king size bed, plenty of lights, and reasonably large bathroom. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
rubenreyes, Manager at Del Rio Executive Inn, responded to this review, June 10, 2011
I am very happy to see that you enjoyed your stay, and I hope that you return soon. We enjoyed having you as a guest as much as you enjoyed stay with us.

Nick

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Central Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2008

The stay in the hotel was fine until about 11 months after. I received a letter from an attorney in FL who had reported to the credit bureau that I stayed there 4 days and left without paying. He also said that Executive Inn Del Rio was suing me. I called the owner of EIDR and he said that HE did not get his money from American Express. We had another person in our group in another room that paid with Visa. The very same thing happened to him. Do you really think they'd let us stay there 4 days without paying? I asked if HE did not receive his money from the credit cards, maybe he may have employee theft but it was NOT my fault. I sent a copy of my receipt and my credit card statement via fax to get them to stop. I've even written the Chamber to try to get help to no avail. This hunt, we will be staying somewhere else lest we have to pay twice. No thanks!!!!

• Stayed September 2007, traveled with friends
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Abilene Tx
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2007

Ok first thing that happened was the rooms were $69 a night and on their website it said they take AAA , well they don't, We booked 3 rooms due to our big party of 10, in one of the rooms we booked was smoking and a King size bed, when I called to make reservations they said that the smoking room only had a King size bed not a double but did have a fold out couch when we arrived and got into the smoking room - no fold out couch, I went and talked to the owner which is from India and you can't hrdly understand him, he said that it didn't come with a fold out and started yelling and being argumentative with me and stated " If you are not happy then you can leave" Well we couldn't because every where else was booked solid because of Cinco De Mayo, So we put a pallet on the floor for one of our kids. That night we wanted to go swimming the lady at the front desk said that the pool closed around midnight and the owner came out and said it closed at 9:30 pm. So we got out. The next morning we went for breakfast they offer, it was toast, cereal, and make your own waffles, the waffle maker was cool, but the butter was in a tub community not individuals along with the jelly, milk, syrup, and oj. That night a man staying next to one of our rooms told the owner that his a/c unit wasn't working and asked for another room, the owner told him no and if he didn't like it he could leave as well. In one of the rooms there was an attic and my brother in law was exploring and found a pair of shorts with cigs. up there maybe someone left? He also found a condom in their drawer. In my room there was a leak in the ceiling and they patched it up and the beds were hard and some of the pillows was fluffy and new and some were old nasty and the thickness of cardboard all without pillow protectors. I advise not going to this motel

• Liked — the palm trees
  • Disliked — everthing else
  • Stayed May 2007, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Del Rio Executive Inn? Share your experiences!