With several visits to Del Rio, TX under my belt, there is no other place to stay other than the Hampton Inn and Suites. Manager Patty Garcia and her staff run a very nice Hampton. If there is anything wrong during your stay, they will make sure that it is right.
We have stayed here several times and customer service is wonderful. They remember us each time we visit from the front desk staff to the breakfast staff. There is always a hot breakfast in the morning from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM and there is always coffee available in the lobby and popcorn in the evenings.
Since we were travelling with family this last trip, we asked for connecting rooms. The rooms were huge and the beds were so comfy.
We only had 1 little problem the entire 5 night stay which was not the fault of the hotel or staff. My husband went to get a Coca Cola out of the vending machine and it was dated "Best if used by 02-2010!!! We took the bottle to the front desk and they immediately called the vending service and gave us a new bottle with a good date which we appreciated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Visit the border of Texas and Mexico when you stay with our Hampton Inn & Suites Del Rio hotel. We are just three miles from the Del Rio International Airport and we provide a clean and comfortable stay, complete with free breakfast and complimentary WiFi. We're also seven miles from Laughlin Air Force Base, so stop by the Laughlin Aviation Museum when visiting our Hampton Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Travelocity so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Del Rio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Del Rio Hotel Del Rio
- Hampton Inn And Suites Del Rio
- Hampton Inn Del Rio
- Del Rio Hampton Inn