“viewing sea side” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 29 Hotels in Saipan
Saipan, null, United States
“viewing sea side”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2014

i stayed 4 nights rm.424. but i disappointed a little bit because when stay at my terrace i then see the nice view of sun set and the sea...because of the flame tree..i hope next time there is action of this.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
  • Korean first
US
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

I stayed here for 4 nights in June 2014 and enjoyed it in every sense. The hotel might be most famous for its Wave Jungle water park that includes a giant water slide, a tube float down a river, several pools, and of course beach front access. The room was a good size and all the facilities were clean. While the rooms are air conditioned and provide free wifi, I would suggest that they invest in large fans in the corridors which are very hot and that they also boost the wifi signal. Other than that the hotel is great. The 24-hour front desk is helpful and anxious to please. Dinner buffet runs about $30 per person but was worth the price with sushi and many other items available. Great to stay with kids or not.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2014

I loved the wave jungle! The jacuzzi was kind of dirty so I didn't really go in it, i guess it was broken and it needed to be fixed. The slides were perfect and my favorite slide was the water coaster and you can also get pictures while you go down the slide! We had screams and laughs and it was a wonderful experience. I loved how you can choose just for the swimming or have lunch or dinner as well. The food was wonderful as well, the buffet filled us up! The people were helpful and the lifeguards are always on watch! I and my friends had the best experience and we would always come back!

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Moreno Valley, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2014

We stayed here for couple of days and we had a great time. The water park itself was an entertainment for the kids (ages 11, 12 and 15) and for us adults as well. There are multiple big slides, lazy river, jungle wave and kiddie splash pool for the little ones. They have 2 regular good sized pool and Jacuzzi. The Jacuzzi was a bit dirty that night so I passed on that one. The rest of the water park was very clean and well maintained. Staffs were consistently friendly, accommodating and attentive. Lifeguards are everywhere; they are strict to no running; firm but I have not heard them to be rude or overbearing.

Snack bar by the water park was average as far as the price, portion and taste but quick to serve. Servers were friendly as well.

Our room was very comfortable and spacious. Easily fits a family of 5 with 3 teens; equipped with 2 full beds and a futon couch that turns into a single bed. Patio is also roomy with table and chairs overlooking the pool and beach. The bathroom could be bigger but it was clean, well equipped and served its purpose without issues. I particularly enjoyed the complimentary shiseido bath products. We requested for extra towels, extra pillows and blankets; we were accommodated swiftly without extra fee.

You can use their computer/internet in the lobby for free but they also have free wifi access for hotel guest. It was particularly fast - the teens did not complain.

Overall, this resort is a fun weekend getaway venue for us -

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Saipan, Mariana Islands
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I live here on Saipan , So I am very biased ... I love this place
The Wave Jungle is a deal that can not be beaten here on saipan .. Enjoy , the day .. with your family and friends .. get poolside early to stake out your prefered location among the recliners /loungers .. The choice spots Go FAST ... Very Fast .. Send an Adult down to corral your spot for the entire day ... excellent staff .. As always around water .. BE ALERT to your Childrens SAFETY... CPR and First Aid ,, are Used after A Problem ..STAY ALERT and avoid The problems .. All in All a great day .. Enjoy The Buffet lunch .. and a nice after lunch nap poolside ..

Room Tip: I am SORRY , But I sleep at Home ..
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Amazing hotel! Great services! Beautiful rooms! Nice water park!
First of all, The rooms are gorgeous! We stayed in a room that had everything blue and white. The beds: blue and white. The walls: Blue and white. and everything else. Lovely room. The people were pretty nice, too. The water park was amazing! The kids loved it and we enjoyed it, too. I will stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
saipan
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

I have entered world resort many many times in the past. I enjoy the food and the water park at this hotel with my family on many occasions. Although, I must say, this time around, I did not get the same wonderful feeling I normally would. I must say that it all has to deal with customer service. You want to run a beautiful friendly business, customer service must be top priority. I wont say that everyone rubbed me the wrong way, but rather one person in particular. I assume he is your Russian interpreter by the name of Jeome? To cut things short, he was very rude & honestly came across as some racist. Id recommend the resort for its beauty and whatnot, but when it comes to customer service particularly from that fellow staff member, Id say: "RUN AWAY!!"

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Been to Saipan World Resort? Share your experiences!