-Very friendly customer service through out the hotel, especially the house keepers, the chef , the cooks, and waitstaff at World Cafe, and even the security; they greet with sincerity and they always have smiles on their faces. But I have to give extra KUDOS to Alevtina and Jenny of the concierge services at the 8th floor.
-The food was decent, but roast beef and is scrumptious at World Cafe. It was cooked to perfection. In fact and surprisingly, it was the best I've had! The croissant is also must have. I was buttery, light, and flaky without being dry.
- The eight floor hotel room had a very good lay out with a great view of the beach and sunset. It was also cleaned and maintained well by the house keepers.
- Complementary breakfast, snacks, juices, and cocktails were available on certain times at the 8th floor lounge area. Plus, it comes with a concierge. So paying for a little extra is not too bad at all.
- Poor internet connection in the room. I have to position my self by the balcony in order to have a decent connectivity, and even with that, the connection goes in and out.
- The power goes on and off for a few minutes at times. And with that, I cannot get to set my alarm clock on time.
Despite of the minor nuisance, my husband and I truly enjoyed our stay at the hotel. The hotel truly had a great customer service and I recommend this hotel to anyone who are stopping by/exploring Saipan.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Fiesta Resort & Spa Saipan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Resort & Spa Saipan Hotel Saipan
- Fiesta Resort And Spa Saipan
- Fiesta Resort Saipan
- Fiesta Hotel Saipan