Positive: moderate rate, very friendly staff, good location.
Airport pick-up and drop-off after midnight - US 20,00 each way per 1-2 pax no problem.
McDonalds with stable WiFi 200 meters away 24H, convenience store behind the corner 24H. 10 min.walk along the main road to the bar, dine, shop area.
Occasionally (mostly Thursdays) local restaurants put stalls just across the main road right on the sea-shore and sell various filling local food: 5-6 choices for US 5,00 Have fun!
Negative: room is simple and rather battered, kitchenette is awful - would not dare to cook anything.
Beach and swimming are far away.
Mixed sleep quality:
- bed is spacious and moderately hard, pillows are OK, no noise from outside (my window faced the entrance), sheets clean;
- no curtains, only simple and partly deformed hard plastic blinds and my room window faced the communal balcony (privacy!!), A/C is a bit noisy.
Mixed bathroom quality:
- spacious, many towels and sundries, very strong hot shower 24H;
- very shabby and rather gloom, mustiness (fungi??) on the ceiling.
WiFi is weak and unstable on the second floor.
If you are really room-sensitive, don't take it cause you may be disappointed. Otherwise, don't look around - just stay there and don't think much of it ))
If you want to visit Banzai cliff and Suicide cliff without car or taxi but for free, take North-bound free shuttle bus from DFS Galleria, get off on the last stop - Mariana Resort, then walk further along the main road for about 50 minutes.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Summer Holiday Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.