I travel to San Francisco 1-2 times a month and have stayed at just about every hotel in the city. Unfortunately, due to Per Diem requirements, I cannot stay at the larger Brand hotels. I have stayed at some very unsightly boutique hotels through my travels to San Francisco, and the Vintage Court is a winner. I have stayed here multiple times now due to the great price, service, location and cleanliness of the hotel. I am very surprised by many of the reviews about the smell of the hotel. I have found that just about every older building in the city has a similar smell, but that is part of the charm and history of the city. I highly recommend this hotel to any travelers, weather business or pleasure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AMBIANCE- Elegant, European-style AAA three diamond hotel, reminiscent of an inviting Napa Valley Inn - Intimate setting providing a high level of personalized service by a friendly and knowledgeable staff- Wine-themed hotel with each of the guestrooms adorned with names and artwork from California wineries- Warm and welcoming "living room" style lobby with fireplace and comfortable seating areas LOCATION- Historic 1912 building located on the Nob Hill side of Union Square - Two blocks from Union Square, San Francisco's finest shopping district- Less than one block from the Powell Street cable car line to Fisherman's Wharf- Two blocks from the ornate gate entrance of Chinatown and three blocks to the Financial District- Neighboring a wide variety of bistros, cafes and restaurants GUEST ROOMS - 106 spacious nonsmoking guestrooms on eight floors decorated to enrich the hotel's connection with the wine country- Penthouse suite with wood burning fireplace, view of city lights, original 1912 stained glass ceiling, and Jacuzzi tub - Writing desks, inlaid with outlets, in each guestroom - Telephone with extra-long cord, voice mail and dataport - Wireless Internet available throughout the hotel. Fully stocked honor bar in each guestroom - Hairdryers, irons and ironing boards in each guestroom - LCD Hi-Definition television with full cable, Nintendo and pay-per-view movies GUEST SERVICES - Wine reception by the fireplace in the lobby from 5 p.M. To 6 p.M. Each evening- Valet parking with in and out privileges for $45 plus tax per day, self parking for $33 plus tax per day- Concierge services available, offering preferred reservations at restaurants- Fitness room, open daily 6 AM - 10 PM- San Francisco Chronicle and USA TODAY newpaper MEETING FACILITY - Private Boardroom with original stained glass ceiling with skylight from 1912 - Conference seating for 12 people or reception for 25 people - Drop projection screen in room, audiovisual equipment available upon request- Windows providing natural light and expansive city views Dining Room offers "All Spice" American Bistro and Bar, a delightful dining experience Tuesday to Saturdays 5:30 to 10:30 pm. All Spice offers a light breakfast service is available daily from 7am to 10am in our dining room for hotel guests only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Odigeo, Otel, getaroom.com and Priceline so you can book your Executive Hotel Vintage Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Executive Hotel San Francisco
- Vintage Court San Francisco
- Hotel Vintage Court