The rooms were just regular rooms, clean and might have had a little humidity smell at first but the personal was SO helpful, always on the look out to help you. The free happy hour with wine was popular and a delight at the end of a sight seeing day in Frisco. The location was perfect, central, seconds away from Chinatown and Market Square and the fancy shopping street. One morning we walked to the Wharf and it was less than 30 minutes. Starbucks was the cheapest place to find breakfast in the morning, unless you adventure to Chinatown. Lots of restaurants in the area for dinner and the staff was helpful with that as well. We stayed for 4 nights and we were not able to find anything cheaper in July. When we go back to SanFrancisco, we will certainly look to book there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AMBIANCE- Elegant, European-style AAA three diamond hotel, reminiscent of an inviting Napa Valley Inn - Intimate setting providing a high level of personalized service by a friendly and knowledgeable staff- Wine-themed hotel with each of the guestrooms adorned with names and artwork from California wineries- Warm and welcoming "living room" style lobby with fireplace and comfortable seating areas LOCATION- Historic 1912 building located on the Nob Hill side of Union Square - Two blocks from Union Square, San Francisco's finest shopping district- Less than one block from the Powell Street cable car line to Fisherman's Wharf- Two blocks from the ornate gate entrance of Chinatown and three blocks to the Financial District- Neighboring a wide variety of bistros, cafes and restaurants GUEST ROOMS - 106 spacious nonsmoking guestrooms on eight floors decorated to enrich the hotel's connection with the wine country- Penthouse suite with wood burning fireplace, view of city lights, original 1912 stained glass ceiling, and Jacuzzi tub - Writing desks, inlaid with outlets, in each guestroom - Telephone with extra-long cord, voice mail and dataport - Wireless Internet available throughout the hotel. Fully stocked honor bar in each guestroom - Hairdryers, irons and ironing boards in each guestroom - LCD Hi-Definition television with full cable, Nintendo and pay-per-view movies GUEST SERVICES - Wine reception by the fireplace in the lobby from 5 p.M. To 6 p.M. Each evening- Valet parking with in and out privileges for $45 plus tax per day, self parking for $33 plus tax per day- Concierge services available, offering preferred reservations at restaurants- Fitness room, open daily 6 AM - 10 PM- San Francisco Chronicle and USA TODAY newpaper MEETING FACILITY - Private Boardroom with original stained glass ceiling with skylight from 1912 - Conference seating for 12 people or reception for 25 people - Drop projection screen in room, audiovisual equipment available upon request- Windows providing natural light and expansive city views Dining Room offers "All Spice" American Bistro and Bar, a delightful dining experience Tuesday to Saturdays 5:30 to 10:30 pm. All Spice offers a light breakfast service is available daily from 7am to 10am in our dining room for hotel guests only. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Otel and EasyToBook so you can book your Executive Hotel Vintage Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Executive Hotel San Francisco
- Vintage Court San Francisco
- Hotel Vintage Court