Loved the location, it's right next to the cable car route so it is busy and loud at night. Nice big rooms with big windows. Staff is friendly and enthusiastic which is great considering I've stayed places in union square where the staff seems bothered by having to deal with guests. Definitely recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Florence offers 190 guest rooms, where the Italian-inspired theme continues in the rooms' furniture selection featuring cut velvet lounge chairs and large dramatic Peony flowers painted on the guest bed headboards. The flowers, reminiscent of Florentine flower markets, pair elegantly with bed pillows featuring the Fleur-des-Lis, the symbol of Florence. Each guestroom highlights the uniqueness of the building's architecture, featuring one-off pieces in each room, while the portraits in the guest room corridors are inspired by the Renaissance and evoke the spirit of art, literature, and learning. The whimsical photos in the guest room corridors were created by Liz Heras, a well-known Los Angeles-based graphic artist who creates custom graphic artwork for large-scale hotel projects nationwide. With ample room for the family, an intimate backdrop for romance, and upgraded amenities, Villa Florence will keep you connected to home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Splendia, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Villa Florence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Larkspur Collection San Francisco
- Hotel Florence Larkspur Collection
- Villa Florence San Francisco