Terrific location within 100ft of The Presidio, and few blocks of The Palace of Fine Arts. Also, a short 4 block walk to Chestnut St w/ a host of terrific bars and restaurants. The hotel itself is a little dated, but clean and perfectly serviceable. And the staff are remarkably helpful. We dealt often with Bruce Langley at the front desk. He gave us a ton of good suggestions for restaurants; coupled with a heavy dose of eclectic, SF local color.
It was a nice place to base out of and it's in a superb part of town, especially if you like walking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All of our Rooms feature: Free Reliable High Speed Wireless Internet Access, Refrigerator, New Flat Screen LCD TV with Cable and HBO, Alarm Clock with MP3 Player, In-room Coffee, Hairdryer, and free access to a business center with a printer from 7AM to 7PM. We are pet friendly, $20/Pet/Day cleaning fee. We are a 100% non smoking, AAA approved hotel with free limited parking. The Palace of Fine Arts and Exploratorium are just four block's walk away. Our location is especially good for touring the city while remaining quiet. We are near 5 bus lines which can transport you all over the city. The staff here was either born in the city or has lived her long enough to help you navigate the well and not so well known parts of San Francisco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Wyndham, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your San Francisco at The Presidio Travelodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Francisco At The Presidio Travelodge Hotel San Francisco
- Travelodge San Francisco
- Travel Lodge San Francisco
- San Francisco Travelodge
- San Francisco Travel Lodge