This hotel offered all we needed for a two days city trip.
Small but comfortable and clean room, excellent internet connection, friendly staff giving accurate tourist information. Special thanks to Nicky and Raymond at front desk.
Some minor remarks: breakfast in somewhat tiny hospitality room and unsuitable positioning of the shed for waste containers.
In total: would certainly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All of our Rooms feature: Free Reliable High Speed Wireless Internet Access, Refrigerator, New Flat Screen LCD TV with Cable and HBO, Alarm Clock with MP3 Player, In-room Coffee, Hairdryer, and free access to a business center with a printer from 7AM to 7PM. We are pet friendly, $20/Pet/Day cleaning fee. We are a 100% non smoking, AAA approved hotel with free limited parking. The Palace of Fine Arts and Exploratorium are just four block's walk away. Our location is especially good for touring the city while remaining quiet. We are near 5 bus lines which can transport you all over the city. The staff here was either born in the city or has lived her long enough to help you navigate the well and not so well known parts of San Francisco. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Wyndham, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your San Francisco at The Presidio Travelodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Francisco At The Presidio Travelodge Hotel San Francisco
- Travelodge San Francisco
- Travel Lodge San Francisco
- San Francisco Travelodge
- San Francisco Travel Lodge