If you want to over pay for location, this is the place, old school motel NO A C ! This is california after all, you need A C.! I stayed in April 2013, stuffy! Ceiling fan, Penthouse, so what !! There is no false advertising in their info, it is what they left out that is important. . For the money and location stay at a chain motel-hotel. Did I mention NO a c ! And I am from Washington state.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wharf Inn is an independent 51 room hotel with 50 guest rooms and 1 Penthouse Suite built in 1959 located in the heart of Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco's most tourist-friendly neighborhood. We are steps away from Pier 39, cable car terminals and Alcatraz boats. Walk to world-famous restaurants, browse through colorful shops at historic Ghirardelli Square and the Cannery, ride cable cars and street cars to North Beach, Chinatown, and the Union Square shopping district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your The Wharf Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Wharf Hotel San Francisco
- Wharf Hotel San Francisco
- Wharf Inn San Francisco