We were blown away by the outstanding service on the club level (8th floor) of The Ritz Carlton in San Francisco. The beds were extremely comfortable and Corrine kept our room spotless. The lounge was well attended and Leo went above and beyond to help me by getting me an ice bag for an injured neck and even saved some of my favorite soup so I could enjoy it the following day. The next day when I asked for it to be heated it up not only was it brought to our room they were kind enough to ask the chef for the recipe because I shared that I enjoy making soup at home! It is this type of thoughtful, considerate gestures that make us loyal Ritz Carlton customers. In addition, Michael, drove us in one of the hotel's cars to a restaurant on the water that we were too tired to walk to the first night we were in town. We told the hostess at the restaurant (I am sorry I have forgotten her name) we wanted to sit somewhere with a beautiful view and eat seafood. She made a perfect suggestion and we had a great meal with a gorgeous view of the Bay Bridge. Every time I walked back into the hotel I was warmly greeted and bottles of water were available. The food offerings on the club level were very good. I especially liked the smoked salmon in the morning.
5 stars! Many thanks to the outstanding staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set within a 1909 landmark building in the scenic neighborhood of Nob Hill, The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco, the city's only AAA Five-Diamond hotel provides convenient access to the best of San Francisco and features the historic cable car right outside its doors. Offering globally-inspired California cuisine and seasonal cocktails at Parallel 37, the largest luxury Club Level experience in San Francisco, and recently renovated guest rooms and suites as well as meetings and special events space, the 336-room Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco provides the ultimate in personalized Ritz-Carlton service, comfort and luxury. The hotel received a "World's Best Award" by Travel + Leisure for 2014 and Conde Nast Traveler has placed the hotel on the "Gold List" as the top San Francisco hotel for 17 consecutive years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Ritz Carlton
- Ritz San Francisco
- Ritz-Carlton San Francisco