I really enjoyed my stay and found them taffy to be super helpful, especially with giving suggestions for things to do nearby. The location is an easy walk to Union square (a bit of ann uphill heart waker on the way back) and to north beach.
The bed was one of the most comfortable I have ever slept in.
The rooms are nice and fresh feeling, but not particularly big. The bathroom is functional, but from an older era. But neither of these "short-comings" take away from the feeling of the place, which is that you are a pampered guest enjoying them best of the best.
Breakfast at Parrallel 37 was delicious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set within a 1909 landmark building in the scenic neighborhood of Nob Hill, The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco, the city's only AAA Five-Diamond hotel provides convenient access to the best of San Francisco and features the historic cable car right outside its doors. Offering globally-inspired California cuisine and seasonal cocktails at Parallel 37, the largest luxury Club Level experience in San Francisco, and recently renovated guest rooms and suites as well as meetings and special events space, the 336-room Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco provides the ultimate in personalized Ritz-Carlton service, comfort and luxury. The hotel received a "World's Best Award" by Travel + Leisure for 2014 and Conde Nast Traveler has placed the hotel on the "Gold List" as the top San Francisco hotel for 17 consecutive years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Ritz Carlton
- Ritz San Francisco
- Ritz-Carlton San Francisco