Stayed 5 nights over the New Year's holiday on a family trip. We brought three kids ages 3-12 and the staff brought gifts for the girls and extra chocolates at turn down and were very accommodating with cleaning schedule. There was wonderful freshly made hot chocolate in the lobby over the holidays which the girls loved. If you are not familiar with SF area this is a great location for families because you can walk which is the best way to get a feel for San Francisco neighborhoods. We walked down the hill to Union Square in 8 min (hub of Hoilday activities ice skating, shopping etc) or walk one block down to china town or catch the trolley down to Embarcadero. We rarely needed to hire a cab even with small kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco is nestled in the heart of this amazing city, but miles away from an ordinary experience.Escape to this luxury hotel in San Francisco today. The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco is a Tier 3 property in The Ritz-Carlton Rewards.This San Francisco luxury hotel features 336 guestrooms and suites, Parallel 37 - Ron Siegels chic, new restaurant, bar and lounge and a recently expanded, state of the art fitness facility, and much more. All just blocks from mainstay landmarks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Ritz Carlton
- Ritz San Francisco
- Ritz-Carlton San Francisco