When we stay at a 5-Diamonds hotel, we expect impeccable service. That's what separates them from 4-Diamonds hotels. Ritz-Carlton SF is the only 5-Diamond hotel in the city, but based on our experience staying there in November, 2013, I have to say it's not quite up to the standard set by other 5-Diamond hotels we've stayed in the US and abroad. One incident was especially alarming that the bellman who brought our luggage to our room was quite aloof and arrogant. We've never had to endure such a poor behavior at a 5-Diamond hotel. We have a plan to visit San Fran in June, 2014, but we won't choose this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco is nestled in the heart of this amazing city, but miles away from an ordinary experience.Escape to this luxury hotel in San Francisco today. The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco is a Tier 3 property in The Ritz-Carlton Rewards.This San Francisco luxury hotel features 336 guestrooms and suites, Parallel 37 - Ron Siegels chic, new restaurant, bar and lounge and a recently expanded, state of the art fitness facility, and much more. All just blocks from mainstay landmarks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Ritz Carlton
- Ritz San Francisco
- Ritz-Carlton San Francisco