Just returned from a girls weekend at the Ritz Carlton. The hotel is absolutely beautiful and it helped that it was all decorated for Christmas.
We upgraded to the Club level which is beyond worth it. The food was pretty amazing, especially the dinner offerings. If you are there on Saturday nights, they have a caviar cart. I was in heaven. The drinks are also pretty darn good and there is something about enjoying a glass of champagne mid-day that makes you feel extra pampered. Thank you to the staff at the club level for making our stay an extremely enjoyable experience.
There were four of us that shared one room. The beds are a little bit on the small size, especially considering the size of the room but that's okay. The bathrooms were well appointed and housekeeping always kept up with us, and our towel needs.
I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. I think it's worth the extra cost, especially if you like to have cocktails, to upgrade to the club level.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco is nestled in the heart of this amazing city, but miles away from an ordinary experience.Escape to this luxury hotel in San Francisco today. The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco is a Tier 3 property in The Ritz-Carlton Rewards.This San Francisco luxury hotel features 336 guestrooms and suites, Parallel 37 - Ron Siegels chic, new restaurant, bar and lounge and a recently expanded, state of the art fitness facility, and much more. All just blocks from mainstay landmarks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Marriott, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Ritz Carlton
- Ritz San Francisco
- Ritz-Carlton San Francisco