Stayed in a deluxe room with double beds. Room was very roomy and clean. The beds were also very comfortable. We stayed on the second level but couldn't hear much from the traffic downstairs - so was pretty good.
Location was good - a few blocks away from union square and financial district but many slopes so comfortable shoes are advised. Fisherman wharf is slightly further (tram would be the best option). Chinatown is 5 mins walk away.
Service was just ok. We arrived after a 20 hours flight but the front desk advised that the system is down and was unable to check us in. Didn't offer any water, nothing. It was an hour of wait and we didn't get any apologies from the front desk. Apart from this, everyone was quite friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco is nestled in the heart of this amazing city, but miles away from an ordinary experience.Escape to this luxury hotel in San Francisco today. The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco is a Tier 3 property in The Ritz-Carlton Rewards.This San Francisco luxury hotel features 336 guestrooms and suites, Parallel 37 - Ron Siegels chic, new restaurant, bar and lounge and a recently expanded, state of the art fitness facility, and much more. All just blocks from mainstay landmarks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Marriott, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Ritz Carlton
- Ritz San Francisco
- Ritz-Carlton San Francisco