The Ritz San Francisco feels like old money. This property does Ritz like it is supposed to be done! When you drive up they radio your name to the front desk so you will be greeted by name. We had just gotten engaged in wine country and office mates had called and gotten us a complimentary upgrade to a suite, chocolate covered strawberries and they paid for a lovely bottle of Dom Perignon champagne! Then for turn down we happily discovered rose petals on the bed -- now when was the last time that happened to you?? The work out room was great as was the lounge. The lobby of this hotel is on the 4th floor as I recall since it is built into a pretty steep San Francisco hillside. Valet parking is ridiculously expensive but real estate is high in the city. Would highly recommend this property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco is nestled in the heart of this amazing city, but miles away from an ordinary experience.Escape to this luxury hotel in San Francisco today. The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco is a Tier 3 property in The Ritz-Carlton Rewards.This San Francisco luxury hotel features 336 guestrooms and suites, Parallel 37 - Ron Siegels chic, new restaurant, bar and lounge and a recently expanded, state of the art fitness facility, and much more. All just blocks from mainstay landmarks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Marriott, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Ritz Carlton
- Ritz San Francisco
- Ritz-Carlton San Francisco