I have stayed in Ritz during my summer break in SF. No doubt to say that, they pay utmost services to their check-in guests. Appreciate their Friendly Concierge Services, Friendly and attentive bell boy service. Applauded them with their effort.
However, i encountered one incident, i got locked out from my room. It took them 30 min to rectify the door. With all the jet lagged and tiring day i had, i literally slept off on the corridor while the maintenance man was getting the door lock fix.
For that i give them 4 star rating, or else they are 5 star.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco is nestled in the heart of this amazing city, but miles away from an ordinary experience.Escape to this luxury hotel in San Francisco today. The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco is a Tier 3 property in The Ritz-Carlton Rewards.This San Francisco luxury hotel features 336 guestrooms and suites, Parallel 37 - Ron Siegels chic, new restaurant, bar and lounge and a recently expanded, state of the art fitness facility, and much more. All just blocks from mainstay landmarks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Ritz Carlton
- Ritz San Francisco
- Ritz-Carlton San Francisco