With the Ritz you expect great service, and I would rate the San Francisco Ritz as the best of the different Ritz's I have stayed at across the world. Our board members were treated like kings and queens and the facilities were great. But the personal service we received from seemingly every staff member here, from the restaurant hostess volunteering to help me with the wifi access, to the bartender explaining the service philosophy and why she loves working at Ritz, to the concierge who proactively asked if I wanted a bottle of water after I returned from a morning run; really set this hotel apart.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco is nestled in the heart of this amazing city, but miles away from an ordinary experience.Escape to this luxury hotel in San Francisco today. The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco is a Tier 3 property in The Ritz-Carlton Rewards.This San Francisco luxury hotel features 336 guestrooms and suites, Parallel 37 - Ron Siegels chic, new restaurant, bar and lounge and a recently expanded, state of the art fitness facility, and much more. All just blocks from mainstay landmarks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, Marriott, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Otel, HotelsClick, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Ritz Carlton
- Ritz San Francisco
- Ritz-Carlton San Francisco