My husband and I spent a night in San Francisco on our way up to Napa for our niece's wedding and were fortunate enough to spend the night at the Ritz, situated on the lovely Nobb Hill. We had a gorgeous suite which was part of a package which included parking ($75) ad a $60 breakfast credit.
Our room was beautiful, a king bed with luxurious bedding and linens. The bathroom was fabulous with a large soaking tub and a separate shower. Like all Ritz properties, the service was five star, the amenities were top notch, and each employee made you feel as it you were the only guest at the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco is nestled in the heart of this amazing city, but miles away from an ordinary experience.Escape to this luxury hotel in San Francisco today. The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco is a Tier 3 property in The Ritz-Carlton Rewards.This San Francisco luxury hotel features 336 guestrooms and suites, Parallel 37 - Ron Siegels chic, new restaurant, bar and lounge and a recently expanded, state of the art fitness facility, and much more. All just blocks from mainstay landmarks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Marriott, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Ritz Carlton
- Ritz San Francisco
- Ritz-Carlton San Francisco