We stayed one night September 28, 2013. We also paid for our daughter and her husband to spend one night. We all had a great time, good night sleep and felt safe. If you have stayed in San Francisco you know the "feeling safe" is important.
The staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were "city small" but not claustrophobic.. for a City room they were fairly spacious...The amenities were lovely, the bathrooms luxurious.
The valet parking was expensive but worth it.
We did not eat there as we were attending a wedding across the street.
We liked our rooms, they were City expensive but worth it.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott San Francisco Union Square Hotel San Francisco
- Jw Marriott San Francisco Union Square Hotel
- San Francisco Jw Marriott
- Marriott San Francisco
- San Francisco Marriott
- Pan Pacific Hotel San Francisco
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.