Upon arrival this hotel is a little confusing as the check in is on the 3rd floor, where a giant lobby bar welcomes you as you step off the elevator. Bettina at check in was extremely helpful and even checked on my loyalty program. To get to your room you step back into the same elevator that whisks you up the center of the building to your room that is located around the peripery of the building. If you are afraid of heights I do not recommend this hotel. The club lounge is located on the 21st floor and pretty well stocked. The gym is open 24 hours which is great for those of us travelling from the east coast working out at 3 am PST...you'll have the gym to yourself, but please get some updated bikes. Those lifecycles are seriously outdated! As for the room it was spacious with a granite bathroom that was gorgeous. For someone that does not sleep well in hotels I was surprised at how well I slept every night. This must be due to the fact that the rooms are very well noise insulated since I never heard anyone else in the hotel although they must have been there!
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott San Francisco Union Square Hotel
- Jw Marriott San Francisco Union Square Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Jw Marriott
- Marriott San Francisco
- San Francisco Marriott
- Pan Pacific Hotel San Francisco
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere, Amex, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.