The room was really nice and the bed was the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in.
The bathroom was well appointed with a separate shower and spa bath.
The staff at this hotel are definately what makes it great I found them all helpful especially the concierge who booked an Alcatraz tour for me.
Room service was good I ordered a JW Burger it was massive and like most American meals came with an excessive amount of sauce, about half a dozen little bottles of tomato sauce came with the meal.
The hotel location is good if you want to do shopping as it is one block from Union Square.
The only thing I could fault is that the hotel charges for power adaptors instead of lending them to guest which is what the Los Angeles JW Marriott do.
I would definitely stay here again
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott San Francisco Union Square Hotel San Francisco
- Jw Marriott San Francisco Union Square Hotel
- San Francisco Jw Marriott
- Marriott San Francisco
- San Francisco Marriott
- Pan Pacific Hotel San Francisco
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Marriott, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.