Our stay at the Inn at Union Square was a very nice stay. Ann the front desk person greeting us with a smile and let me help you with your bags as soon as the driver pulled up to the door of the Inn. She and all the other staff were very nice and helpful in getting us around San Francisco and advising us on good placing to eat while we were there. My daughter and I enjoyed our stay at the Inn. It was centrally located to everything, shopping, cabs, buses, trolley cars. I would recommend this place to anyone that is coming to San Francisco. If I come back again I will stay at this Inn. The staff made it worth staying.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Union Square Hotel San Francisco
- The Inn At Union Square Hotel
- Hotel At Union Square
- At Union Square Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Union Square is truly an urban retreat, in classic San Francisco style. The intimacy of our 30 elegant and restful rooms and suites provides the setting for our gracious staff to tend to your every need. From greeting you by name to making sure you have an umbrella when it rains- it is our pleasure to serve you. The Inn is located steps from Union Square- the city’s center for shopping, theatre and dining. If business is on the agenda, it is an easy stroll to the Financial District or the Moscone Convention Center. The Inn at Union Square is away from the crowd, in the center of everything. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, JackRabbit Systems, Tingo, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your The Inn at Union Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.