Loved this hotel. Planned to stay only two nights and then move on to another location, but was so impressed that we decided to stay 5 days. Wonderful location. Clean, comfy room, albeit small. Awesome staff- couldn't be more helpful or gracious! Free breakfast was an unexpected array of better than average choices. Free wine and cheese every day at 5:30. Tea and apples available throughout the day. Fresh bakery quality cookies and chocolates awaiting our return in the evening. Also free bottles of water placed in room every day! Every little bit of extra attention to detail adds up to a super stay. Big thanks to our Innkeeper, Wayne and his staff!
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Union Square Hotel
- The Inn At Union Square Hotel San Francisco
- Hotel At Union Square
- At Union Square Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Union Square is truly an urban retreat, in classic San Francisco style. The intimacy of our 30 elegant and restful rooms and suites provides the setting for our gracious staff to tend to your every need. From greeting you by name to making sure you have an umbrella when it rains- it is our pleasure to serve you. The Inn is located steps from Union Square- the city’s center for shopping, theatre and dining. If business is on the agenda, it is an easy stroll to the Financial District or the Moscone Convention Center. The Inn at Union Square is away from the crowd, in the center of everything. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Olotels, Venere, Agoda, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your The Inn at Union Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.