My wife and I stayed two nights at the Inn at Union Square and really enjoyed it. Free wi-fi, great continental breakfast and coffee, wine and cheese in the evening and cookies at night all added up to a fun trip to the City. The bed was comfortable, the room was clean and there was always hot water for a shower (water pressure is low but it's an old building). The best part was the staff, always greeting you when you passed through the lobby and offering to help you with any needs. We will be staying there again.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Union Square Hotel
- The Inn At Union Square Hotel San Francisco
- Hotel At Union Square
- At Union Square Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Union Square is truly an urban retreat, in classic San Francisco style. The intimacy of our 30 elegant and restful rooms and suites provides the setting for our gracious staff to tend to your every need. From greeting you by name to making sure you have an umbrella when it rains- it is our pleasure to serve you. The Inn is located steps from Union Square- the city’s center for shopping, theatre and dining. If business is on the agenda, it is an easy stroll to the Financial District or the Moscone Convention Center. The Inn at Union Square is away from the crowd, in the center of everything. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Venere, Booking.com, Olotels, Agoda, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your The Inn at Union Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.