We stayed four nights of a two week California vacation. This hotel was a good base for us.
We had a room with a real wood burning fireplace. The housekeeping staff would supply a burlap tied bundle of wood each day for us to easily light a fire anytime we wanted.
The hotel management hosted an evening wine and cheese hour. We were able to meet the nicest people from all over the world while we stayed there!
Front desk staff very friendly each time we entered and exited the building, offering any help we needed with places to visit, to dine, or directions if needed. They felt like family after the first day.
The Inn at Union Square is in a perfect location of San Francisco also!
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Union Square Hotel San Francisco
- The Inn At Union Square Hotel
- Hotel At Union Square
- At Union Square Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Union Square is truly an urban retreat, in classic San Francisco style. The intimacy of our 30 elegant and restful rooms and suites provides the setting for our gracious staff to tend to your every need. From greeting you by name to making sure you have an umbrella when it rains- it is our pleasure to serve you. The Inn is located steps from Union Square- the city’s center for shopping, theatre and dining. If business is on the agenda, it is an easy stroll to the Financial District or the Moscone Convention Center. The Inn at Union Square is away from the crowd, in the center of everything. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your The Inn at Union Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.