You can't miss this hotel as it is coloured green on the outside which makes it stand out. The hotel has a gold - red theme to it including the rooms.
Upon arrival at the hotel, I was greeted by a lovely receptionist. She was very cheerful and polite made me feel very at home. The reception area is wee bit small and the corridor were a bit tight. The lift is also small but then again you don't really go in and out of hotel a lot so negligible.
I feel that the price for that room was a bit too expensive at $270 per night. But I suppose anything at Union Square is expensive. The room was a bit more spacious than some of those I stayed near Union Square. The room and toilet fittings are by normal standard. The beds are big and comfortable though.
There is also free complimentary wi-fi for the room and there is a turn down service in the evening where they provide chocolate for when you come back tired from a whole day of walking. There is no coffee or tea making facilities in the room but they are outside at the sitting area with free fruits all day.
The breakfast provided is normal like any other hotels, cereals, juices etc. But one thing I realised about this hotel that I have never experienced is that it has a complimentary wine and cheese every evening. You are free to mingle with other hotel guests or just get a glass of wine for your own room. It is on every alternate floor I think.
I think the real good thing about this hotel is the Location as it is just at Union Square. Although it is right bang in the city centre it is surprisingly quite quiet in the rooms so you will get a real good night sleep.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Union Square Hotel San Francisco
- The Inn At Union Square Hotel
- Hotel At Union Square
- At Union Square Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Union Square is truly an urban retreat, in classic San Francisco style. The intimacy of our 30 elegant and restful rooms and suites provides the setting for our gracious staff to tend to your every need. From greeting you by name to making sure you have an umbrella when it rains- it is our pleasure to serve you. The Inn is located steps from Union Square- the city’s center for shopping, theatre and dining. If business is on the agenda, it is an easy stroll to the Financial District or the Moscone Convention Center. The Inn at Union Square is away from the crowd, in the center of everything. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, Agoda, Fareportal and Venere so you can book your The Inn at Union Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.